Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 106 - Dien Bien People and Night Bus to Sapa


The day started with some rain but it stopped just after I finished breakfast, unfortunately it remained grey so not ideal for photography.




Most places were also closed and there were not many people around due to 'Teacher's Day' or similar, this meant most of my day was spent eating and drinking in coffee places.




The evening saw me board my first night bus for the long and petty uncomfortable journey to Sapa. I did wonder why it takes 9-10 hours for a relatively short trip but after seeing and feeling the roads it was clear, they are pretty much 'designed' after the Mongolian roads (in other words dirt tracks full of potholes)

2 comments:

  1. Great shots again. Must be the trip of your live Cristian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    It is indeed the trip of my life but I hope to do one better in the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete